About Maryland Real Estate Academy
Faculty and Staff
- School Director
- Real Estate Broker
- Licensed in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Delaware and Pennsylvania and Virginia
- Real Estate Investor
- In business since 1989
- Licensed MHIC with 20 years rehab/construction services
- CNE Certified Negotiations Expert
- Foreclosure/Short sale specialist
- CDPE Certified in Distressed Properties
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors (Member/CE teacher)
- Howard County Board of Realtors (Educational Committee Volunteer/CE Teacher)
- Coastal Association of Realtors (Member)
- Arbutus Business & Professional Association (Board Member)
- Catonsville Chamber of Commerce (Member)
Bobbie Ann Foster:
- Certified Instructor
- Top Producer-Instructor
- Licensed Realtor since 1987
- Certified Instructor
- Licensed Associate Broker
- Licensed Realtor
- School Administrator
- Office Manager Maryland Real Estate Academy
- Office Manager RE/MAX New Beginnings
Deborah SeBour – Principles and Practices of Real Estate for Salespersons
Bobbie Foster – Principles and Practices of Real Estate for Salespersons
The Maryland Real Estate Academy is serviced by the receptionist at the Real Estate Office and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 6:00 and Saturday from 9:00 to 3:00. The receptionist for the Real Estate Company will be able to assist the student or to put them in touch with the instructor.
The school facilities consist of building with a dedicated space for a classroom of 612 square feet with desk and chairs, erasable boards, and calculators. The facility has an ADA compliant restroom and a kitchen and break area available. Wireless internet is available for any student who wishes to bring a laptop though it is not required for this class. The school will use white boards 3 x 4 Feet and a power point slide presentation presented from a desktop computer available in the classroom.
Maryland Real Estate Commission Approved Curriculum
Maryland Higher Education Commission Accredited Career School
MCS Mortgage Service Inc.
- Our Mission is to Serve our Customers with Honesty, Integrity, Competence, and to Help All Achieve the American Dream- Home Ownership.
- You will always be paying a Mortgage- It will be Your Own Mortgage, or You will be Paying Someone Else’s Mortgage.
- We work with Multiple Banks, and Our Goal is to Find the Right Program for Our Borrowers. Serving the Needs of All Our Customers – Veterans, First Time Home Buyer, Investors.
- We Pledge to Provide the Best Service Possible.
- Programs: FHA, VA, USDA ,Bank Statement, Conventional, Down Payment Assistance, Investor Programs